Thursday, August 12, 2010

SYI Challenge #5 - with Look @ La's

This is Challenge number 5 Walking through SYI with La at Look@La's

We are using the swirly cuts next to the Paisley.  If you cannot tell already we are working backwards up the keyboard.

I think we both made note cards this time.  Mine is a set of six.  I used George to cut the size of my note cards and then married the size of the design in DS.  I used some Serenade too.  Then I made the box out of Tags, Bags, Boxes and More  Match Box cut.


These will make a perfect addition a Christmas gift or a small gift all in its own. 
They are just quick gift/note cards using the SYI decorative cuts. 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Your cards are big and wonderful. They go so perfectly with that gift wrap.

Crystal said...

Love the colors,so soft and pretty! Great job sweetie!

beejay said...

These are beautiful! A perfect gift for anybody, TFS!

RobinJ said...

This is a gorgeous project! Love the box and the coordinating cards, and that big black bow just sets the whole set off!
Hugs, RobinJ

Ann Marie said...

I love this! So pretty. I just found your blog through the lovely comment you left for the easle card I made. I'm a new follower.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

What a great idea. I might have to do something like this for my christmas gift tags!!

Katie said...

LOVE this idea. Hope all is well. You should check out my new craft blog; sewwoodsy.blogspot.com

Lijit Search Wijit