Monday, August 9, 2010

National Smile Week

It's National Smile Week and at Fantabulous Cricut we are celebrating the smile.  This is my little smile bag with goodies to make you smile when you might not feel like smiling. 
 It started out as this:
After I cut it down, then covered it.  I added the Sunshine  and the Cloud from CAC, Smile from Walk in My Garden, and lots of cuttlebug embossing.



There are many layers and I made two little handles with wire and beads.  There is tea, some chicken soup, some tissues and a little note pad and pen.... to write those notes to yourself you forget when you're sick.  

Hope you join us with a smile during National Smile week at Fantabulous Cricut! 

8 comments:

Crystal said...

another slam dunk Penny! Great job!

Angi Barrs said...

What a great project. Love that cute little sun.

beejay said...

That is so darn cute! I didn't know that smile cut was on Walk In My Garden, I am going to have to do something with that! TFS

Rhonda Emery said...

great creations. this is really neat.

Kate said...

What a great project! Your work always makes me smile anyway, but this is an especially cheerful project. I love all that embossing. And what a great way to use an old box too!!

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Love your design for the National Smile Week..
Awesome talent just adore your entry

the Scrapbooking queen

http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/

Anonymous said...

Got me smiling!!! :)
What a fun little project, Penny! Lovin' the colors!

KellyJoRN said...

What a GREAT project!!! LOVE everything about it~
I needed a pick-me-up today!
Thanks!!!

Lijit Search Wijit