Follow by Email

Monday, July 26, 2010

It's a ZOO out there


Challenge #20 - at Fantabulous Cricut was to make a project using an animal.

This is a toilet paper roll mini album.  I used the tutorial from my fellow Design Team Member, Lori Coughlin at Living in Organized Chaos



I used Create a Critter and Animal Kingdom to make this toilet paper roll mini album.  There are 5 toilet paper rolls in this album.  I pressed them flat with a bone folder and put them in a phone book, setting it under my cricut for a few days to get them flat. 

I used mostly cricut papers and various ribbons.  I tied each of the tags to the inside and onto the eyelet to keep the tags attached to the right slot.  I figured it might be frustrating if you are reading it with a kid and the tags kept falling out or you pulled out woof-woof when it should say tweet-tweet. 

The DT got to use JOYSLIFE.COM pun stamps for our cards, but mine are stuck in customs so I didn't get to use mine this time but I will soon! 

Even my DH liked this project.  It was lots of fun to repurpose this item. Come join us at Fantabulous Cricut with your animal! 
Post a Comment

Lijit Search Wijit