Sunday, July 25, 2010

Is it HOT where you at?

 I was having a kind-of corny day, I imagined a corn cob sitting on a chair enjoying the AC.  Then I wondered what if it wasn't..


Might as well get out some salt and butter.



My friend told me that at a farm down south it got so hot that the corn in the fields started popping and the cows thought it was snow and froze to death.  Ha ha ha.  How's that for southern humor.  Hope you have a cool day!

My World for the Corn
Paper Doll Dress up for the Chair
Hand drawn pop corn kernals.

8 comments:

Raquel SK said...

I absolutely love this! It's soo funny! TFS!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

this is soooo funny! We leave in the South.... Alabama. It's been 103 to 105 degrees the last week down here!!!!!!! I bet our corn have done the same once or twice.... Great, creative and fabulous card!!!!

Unknown said...

Too funny Pen! A little corny though.

Joanne said...

LOL too cute Pen! Such a clever card. I love your humor, it's great! It will be SUPER hot when I arrive in Phx. next Tues. 3rd of Aug!!! In the triple digets - YUCK!!!! Going to take some real getting used to. Hugs, J:)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

LOL hilarious Penny!!! I must be feeling a little corny today too!! I love your sense of humor. :)

Jean said...

This is so funny! I love the corn.

Kate said...

I love your sense of humour! What a great card Penny!

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

OMG that is cute! Great laugh at 7am!

Lijit Search Wijit