Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day and a Winner

It's the 4th of July!!  Happy Independence day!   Happy day of remembering what our Country is about and how blessed we are.  

Thank you to our military, past and present for being willing to do the hard stuff.  THANK YOU COLE for serving the last six months out at sea and working in Haiti.  I'm so glad you are home!

On to the winner.  I didn't get 150 followers, but I already bought the $50 gift certificate so that is what I will give away.

And the winner is BELLA BUG CREATIONS - MARGIE.  Congratulations Margie!  Thanks for being a loyal follower. 
Thank you all for being followers and encouraging me the way you do.  Happy Celebrations to all today!

7 comments:

Melissaward said...

Congrats! WTG! I hope you have a Happy 4th of July also!

Anonymous said...

Penny, I just woke up and what a surprise! I feel a bit guilty about not stopping by as often as I would like, but you know the reason for that... THANK YOU! Your blog is wonderful and it's such a joy coming over for a visit. Your cards always seem to get me smiling (sometimes I actually chuckle out loud!). Now, I shall perform my loyal follower duties and see whatcha got going on over here! LOL!
Love ya!
Margie

Crystal said...

YAY for the winner! Happy Fourth Penny! HUGS!

Jessica said...

congrats Margie! Happy 4th Penny!

Kate said...

Congratulations Margie!! How exciting!!
Happy 4th of July to you, Penny!!

Angi Barrs said...

Happy 4th Penny. And a BIG SALUTE to Cole for serving our country :)

Unknown said...

Was it fun? I wonder if it would fun just to give a way a bunch of my stuff. I have bunches of little baby girl brads I could easily give away. Happy 4th! Even if your current co. isn't celebrating it!

Lijit Search Wijit