Monday, June 21, 2010

Fun at the Beach

Challenge #15 at Fantabulous Cricut is Summer time at the beach.


Penguins have fun on the beach.   In fact, they are always at the beach, it's just colder where they are.  Doesn't cooler sound good about now?

All the features on this card were cut from Create A Critter.  I just stretched and shrunk the penguins in DS to give them the different sizes and appearances.  The "fun" on the inside is a rub-on. 

Have a happy sunny day!

CRICUT CARDZ CHALLENGE - Summer

11 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

I am no doubt you are the "queen of the most original" cards!!!! This is another fabulous one... love it all! Great details and humor.
Happy Monday!

Kate said...

I just love your fun ideas!! This card is terrific! I love the way you used DS to give each of the penguins their own look. Fantastic!!
Thanks for leaving me such wonderful comments, too. I really apppreciate them. You encouraged me to apply for the DT - and I did! I needed a boost, so thank you.

Bobbi said...

This is adorable. Love the fun summery colors you used.

Angi Barrs said...

So adorable. This card is cooling me off. I need the coolness here in Texas :)

Rhonda Emery said...

love the peguins

Joanna said...

Penny this is sooo stinkin cute! I love the diff. size penguins and the one with the sunglasses lol...love your cards! ;)

GiGi said...

This is such a cool card! I never would have thought of stretching the animals in DS to make them different. AWESOME!

Jean said...

Penguins are too cute! I love the stretched one.

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

OMG too cute. I love the penguins in the summer.

BrendaB said...

Oh my gosh, this is too stinkin' cute! Love those summery penguins!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely bunch of penguins! Love all the details, Penny and the inside really is "fun"!

Lijit Search Wijit