Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Apron Strings

Before my sister moved, she had been sewing some of the most beautiful aprons you have ever seen. She was making a little extra money on the side, but she was using it up in creativity and fun (don't we all.... barely pay for our habit. ha ha ha). She is also an avid gardener, leaving beautiful plants behind every time the military moves them.   I made this card for her to be the first piece of mail she got in her new home. She loved it.  Now, I'm sharing it.

A2 Card
Apron  - From My Kitchen
Sunflower - Walk in My Garden
Jolee Stickers
George and Basic Shapes  for rectangles

7 comments:

shari said...

Your card is so pretty! I just love how we can personalize cards and make them special. Thanks for sharing. Shari (cricutrookie)

Kate said...

What a perfect card for your sister!! I love the little details you've added - especially the apron buttons.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

I bet she love it! It is adorable.... love the colors and all the details. Happy Wednesday!

Beebeebabs said...

This card is so cute tfs

CJ said...

As usual too cute for words. You are very talented.

CJ

Ohhh Snap said...

What a wonderful card! My dad was drafted when I was 10, and then when he found out they would pay for his 3rd favorite hobby (moving and remodeling) and enable his 2nd favorite hobby (traveling) he stayed in for 7 years until they sent him to El Paso TX lol. I never got to have a garden because we had just moved in, or we were going to move.

Moving stinks (31 times), but the card is gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

I still love it! And everyone who comes into my home loves it. It is on the fridge for all to see.
Thanks Sis!

Lijit Search Wijit