Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pig In Out

This morning I woke up with two card designs on my mind.  My kids were coming in from the U.S. today and I had already cleaned up and put away everything in my work station.  But, I couldn't help it, I HAD to get it out of my head, which was good because it took up the "waiting" time to go to the airport.

Pig-in-out
pigging out - pig-n-out

Create a Critter Pig cut at 3 inches
My Community Fence cut at 2.5 inches
Tree from SYI and Create a Critter cut at 2.5 inches
Sunflowers and Tomato vine were Jolee Stickers my kids gave me for Mother's Day.
Colorbox Chalks
Stampin' Up paper

And here is a picture of my kids arriving in Italy:

12 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Enjoy the time with your children. Fab card!
Hugs
Tanya

Anonymous said...

YAY! Penny, so happy you're having a visit from the kids! ENJOY! Now, as for that card... you are a riot, girl! I just love it! All the cuts you used are fantastic and that sure looks like one happy pig!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Penny!!!! How happy you must be to have your kids with you. Take lots of pictures!!!!! And your card is just fabulous, you sure has the greatest ideas! I am so bad with words and titles. Have a blessed and fabulous weekend!

Jessica said...

Hey Penny, very cute card. And thanks for the kind words on my blog. I don't always have something to share, but I've decided I'd try to post more often.
I'll bet you're so glad to have the kids with you. I know I love seeing mine. I can't wait to see what y'all get up to together. Thanks for sharing.

Jean said...

That card is too cute!

Stacy said...

Enjoy spending time with your kids. Love the little pig on your card - too cute :)

Kate said...

Great card!! I love it!
Enjoy the time with your children. It must be wonderful to have them within arms' reach again.

Joanne said...

Aloha Penny! WOW! I have been looking back at all the wonderful things you have done since I have been away from my blogging buddies. Your creations are wonderful as always! LOVE THEM! I hope this finds you doing well and I send good wishes your way for continued happiness. I'm still not back to my cards, but just wanted to stop by and let you know you are in my thoughts. J:)

flowerdisco said...

the card is beautiful! Enjoy your time with them. Do they study here?

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

I just got my Critter Cart. this card is a whole lot of inspiration...so cute! Thanks for sharing this with us.

Smiles!
Gwen

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic card!! Hope you have a fabulous visit with your kids.

Joy said...

Oh My GOODNESS!! That is the CUTEST CARD!! :)
~Joy~

Lijit Search Wijit