Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Scrapping Monaco


There are two design teams that I have tried out for, Practical Scrappers and Cricutters Anonymous (formerly Just Buggin').


This is the layout I did for one of the teams and one that I am entering in a few challenges.  It is following this sketch from Practical Scrappers, designed by Lucy Chesna Designs


 

We just got back from France and Monaco, so I have been doing a little scrapping and will probably post more pages in the next couple of days.  Then you'll see my REAL style of scrapping. Ha ha ha.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty! Love the color combo.

Anonymous said...

What a pretty page I love those flowers! Good luck on the DT's, would love to see you get CA! :)

Joanne said...

GREAT layout Pen! Love the pictures, just lovely! Good luck on making the DT's! Hugs, J:)

Lynne said...

very nice!! good luck on the design teams!!

Crystal said...

Nice! Good luck on the Design Teams, I tried for CA too, that would be so cool if we were BOTH on there!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Penny! Look at you... scapbooking AND card making! Your layouts are just as beautiful as your cards! Good Luck on those design teams... they'd be so fortunate to have you!

Anonymous said...

My blogger is giving me a hard time posting my comments!!! Hope this works...
Penny, your layouts are just as beautiful as your cards. It's always a pleasure to see your whimsical edge! Good luck with the dt's! They'd be so fortunate to have you!

Lijit Search Wijit