Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Scrap Elopement

So my youngest son and his wife eloped.  Not the traditional kind of elopement, but a planned, we're getting married this weekend elopement.  They arranged for a photographer, she made her own bouquet (courtesy of her floral teacher - her new mother in law).  They called one of the JP recommended ministers and off they went to get married.  Now that my youngest is deployed with the Army she has all the benefits and we will throw them a big party when we get back to the U.S.   So, I started scrapbooking some of their pages and this is one that I completed today.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Penny that sounds like our wedding. I was being deployed so we got married on a Monday with our Family at the courthouse, it was perfect for us. BTW I think I saw your letter to CardMaker! SO COOL!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LO. Congratulations to them!

Jeannie Phillips said...

Congrats to you son!!!...and to you... your SB Layouts are awsome!!...I don't scrapbook at all...I am terrible at it... so I am always impressed by beautiful scrapbook pages...I love your sick puppy card and I esepcially love your opps turtle and ladybug card...they both made my heart happy!!...I hope that your day is wonderful.
Hugs
Jeannie

flowerdisco said...

what a beautiful layout and congratulations to the new husband and wife.

Lijit Search Wijit