Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Puddle Jumpers-In The Swing

I didn't use my computer at all yesterday, which meant using the Cricut the old fashioned way and using some stamps. I had a lot of fun with a couple of these kids and I thought I would share them. First Emma. She's a Get-Well Card. "Hope you're back in the swing of things soon." 

Entered in the Cricut Cardz Challenge - Get Well Card 

I used George to create the opening in the card with the 4" rectangle. The tree is from Stretch My Imagination, the branch is from Home Decor.  Emma PJ normally has a rabbit, but I decided to use the puppy from Noah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next is PJ Davey
Davey on the Rocks






For Davey, I just hand cut the rocks and popped them, used my Copics to color both PJ's, Cut him out close to the line and perched him on the rocks.  Used George to cut the rectangles.  These PJ's just make me smile!

There is nothing exceptional about the next PJ's they are just stamped, colored and placed, but like I said, how can you help but smile at them?


 
Lucas & Clucky Wishes

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome cards!

ottersln said...

All of these are so cute! I love the one with the swing. Thanks for sharing.

LORi said...

Oh My My Penny...These are super duper CUTE!! Seriously, I love your unique and sweet style!! thanks for sharing and I will certainly be showcasing them on the Claudia and Company blog On Friends Friday!! Woo hoo!!!

Big Hugs and Thanks - LORi

Jeri said...

Wonderful get well card. Love that image. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CCC.

flowerdisco said...

love the images and your coloring is awesome!

Lisa Summerhays said...

Adorable! I love those Puddle Jumpers.

Lijit Search Wijit