Monday, March 15, 2010

Sympathy Simplicity and Fly High Kite

I know this dove is often used for Christmas or Easter but I thought it made a nice sympathy card too.  It was VERY simple.
On a card I posted above with the balloon, I had extra of the words Fly High,  so I decided I would just do a kite card and use of the words and bits of ribbon that I had.  This is what came out.  It's not much, but it will be cute for someone.

I decided I would just add it to this post because I don't want to enter it in any challenges and I don't want to make another post for today.  So this card is actually made on March 16, 2010, but I posted it with yesterday's post.  Just in case someone gets confused. :0/  Like I tend to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice card.

Carol<>< said...

and it does!
Carol<><

Nikki Foraker said...

Perfect sympathy card!

I ADORE the kite!!!! I was just thinking of doing a kite card! Thanks for the awesome inspiration!!!

Scrappy hugs, Nikki

Lijit Search Wijit