Sunday, March 14, 2010

B O L O G N A

We went to Bologna this weekend.  Along with all the wonderful sites to see (we acted like tourists in our own backyard), we got to see some big baloney.  Bologna is called mortadella here.  Whatever you call it, Oscar, Meyer, B-O-L-O-G-N-A.  This is a lot of baloney!


  

No cards today because we were sight-seeing, but I'm working on a white on white card.  Another for my continuation in different techniques in 2010, I've never done a card all of one color.  It was the competition for Practical Scrappers.  I missed the challenge, but I'm challenging myself anyway.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Ruthie said...

bloomin eck!

Have a great time!

Rx

CJ said...

Wow, that is a lot oa bologna!!

Thanks for sharing your photos!!

CJ

Nikki Foraker said...

HOLY BALONEY!!!! Hahahaha

Lijit Search Wijit