Monday, March 22, 2010

For the children

It's so sad to me when we have children on the Cricut Card Fairy list.  This past week we've had a couple.  One that got bitten by a dog and one that has lukemia.  This is the one that I made for the one that has lukemia and will be in the hospital for some time.  It's a tent card, another new fold for me. YAY!


Boy from New Arrival - Cut off his arms and legs so they could stick out of the hospital gown.
Hospital gown and Bunnies from New Arrival - the hospital gown was the onsie, I cut the bottoms off.  For the bunnies slippers, I just cut off their heads. 

The IV pole is made from the lower case L on George, the Parentheses on George and the coat hanger on New Arrival, the wheels are holes punched in black.  The Sun is from George.  The IV bottle is a tag from George sized really really small.  The head rag is made from the cylinder and two hearts on George.
I used DS for the welding and sizing. 
 I drew in the background sketching. 

This card was pretty easy to do even though my description sounds difficult.  You just have to picture cutting up the baby to make him what you want...... sounds cruel. :-/

Onward and Upward,





3 comments:

Crystal said...

Penny you amaze me! Really you do! I left you something on my blog!

zopeloti said...

WOW, You did a super great job in designing this. Very creative.

Craftbugmum said...

Oh this is so cute and I know somebody it would just suit. TFS
Fi xx

Lijit Search Wijit