Follow by Email

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Flying High

Lisa from NJ is on the design team at Fantabulous Cricut a new challenge blog.  The theme this week is to use the Cut of a Balloon and the Word "Birthday."  I decided I would try and this idea came right into my mind.


The balloon is from Beyond Birthdays cut at 3" - three times
The Basket is from George Shapes cut at 2.5" - three times
The clouds and sun are Chipboard.  Cut a small piece of fringe ribbon for the basket.
Happy Birthday is on Beyond Birthdays cut at 1.5 and shadowed.
The flourishes are CMTH stamps
The little boy is on New Arrival and I just made him hair and a T-shirt (hand cut)
The top layer of the basket and the top layer of the balloon I fan folded and inked
for depth.  I punched holes in the second layer of the basket to string the ribbon through
Likewise on the second layer of the balloon (always hide the mechanics).
Papers are Bo Bunny.

Practical Scrappers challenge this week is to use Chipboard and I love it when they try to get me to use up my supplies because I keep forgetting about this huge bag of chipboard pieces that I have.


Challenges:
Practical Scrappers - Chipboard    ♫
♫Fantabulous Cricut - Balloon Cut/Word "Birthday"    
Challenge 103 Celebrations - Cute Card Thursday
Cricut Cardz Challenge - Child's Birthday 
Post a Comment

Lijit Search Wijit