Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year - Time to Try New Things


The Front with Digi Stamp


No sentiment yet because it could be several things.




The back.  Like I said the other day, I'm really thinking about the backs of cards lately,  They need a little something, don't you think?

This card is for CPS-Year In Review, Pick Your Own Sketch - CPS #93

Also for Pile It On Challenge 29, Anything Digital
Papers provided by Allison Pennington
Digi Stamp - Coloring Book Page, scanned in and sized
Cricut Wedding Cuts



7 comments:

CJ said...

Your cards are very lovley. Thanks for visiting my blog, I plan to visit you often.

CJ

Anonymous said...

Hi,I am sorry I have to tell you I have a serious problem with my candy/Mr.Linky please check it out on my blog.
Greetings from Stempelientje.

Lea L. said...

Wonderful card! So full of detail....even on the back! Very clever! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

♥Lea

Unknown said...

Very cool Pen! I love the dogs. I think you are having too much fun with that animal cartridge.
I don't know anything about the digi stamps.
I hope you had a good trip!

Sheena said...

so cute...thanks for the comment on my blog...you have a great blog and I became a follower :)

Sheena

Jennifer Stricker said...

Wonderful card! That mouse is so dang cute. Thank you for playing with Pile it on this week hope you join us again.

Jennifer PIO DT

Anonymous said...

oh my... I love the swirl you used, is it a die cut?

thanks for playing w/ us at Pile It On!
-- dalis

Lijit Search Wijit