Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cold and Rainy

There's nothing better than a cold rainy day for an excuse to stay in and create.  I have so many Cricut Card Fairy missions to catch up on so it's a perfect day for that.  There is also a challenge at Pile It On for Digistamps and so I thought I would try some.  There really is a lot of fun to coloring, isn't there.  I love it.

This first card has Digistamps from Stretchin' Bubbles,  Bee Crafty Whimsical Girl, and Louise Franks Funky Elephant papers, sun and clouds.


 

This second card is a Birthday card.  Digistamps by  Sweet & Sassy and some stamps that I had on hand.  Cuttlebug devine swirls embossing.




 

It's been fun doing these cards.  I have more to come today, I'm sure.
 This card entered in the following challenges:

1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card!! Whimsical Girl is one of my fav's!! Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

Sheri
TPE DT

Lijit Search Wijit