Follow by Email

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday before Thanksgiving

I am pretty proud of this card today.  I'm going to enter it in two different contests.  One at Practical Scrappers for the Stitching contest and one at Cricut Cardz Challenge for the Pink/Green and White challenge.  It took a long time to put all those branches together.  I started yesterday and finally finished today.  It has a lot of popping to make the depth, but a lot of branches to cover up the popping.  The branches are cut with a MS punch and the ornament cut at 3 inches from Joys of the Season.  Added the pink ribbon and the charm, some stickles and bling.  Paper is some I found at Tuesday Morning. The word Joy is cut from Joys of the Season Shrinky Dink plastic, colored and shrunk. Stitched on my pixie craft sewing machine.








Post a Comment

Lijit Search Wijit