Monday, November 23, 2009

Just another Monday

It's foggy outside today.  Can't even see the mountains. The temperature is staying steady at around 50 so it's not too cold, but not too warm. Even steven.

I worked on some cards today and I also skipped school.  The mailman left me a note in Italian and after I translated it, I realized I needed to be here to get a package, so I skipped.  I want to go back to Italian school, but I also don't want to go. It's a catch 22 thing.  I will go to school on Wednesday though.  Back to school and homework and studying.

Here's what I worked on:







 I scraplifted this last one from Jeannie Phillips over at A Place For My Cards.  I can never ever make a card that looks as beautiful as hers.  I should stop trying to copy her and just get my own style, but I just really love her style.  Anyway, I've been using my cricut to cut shrinky dinks and I love it.  The bird on this card is a shrinky dink.  I'm almost finished with my Christmas cards now.  Just a few more to go.

We are thankful every day, but it is Thanksgiving week and my favorite holiday of the year. It is the time we are just grateful.  No gifts, no pressures, just being grateful and sharing food with each other.  Since we won't have one this year, I am really missing my favorite holiday.

"It is good to give thanks to the Lord, and to sing praises to Thy name, O Most High; to declare Thy loving-kindness in the morning, and Thy faithfulness by night... For Thou, O Lord, hast made me glad by what Thou hast done, I will sing for joy at the work of Thy hands. How great are Thy works, O Lord! " -Psalm 92:1, 4-5
Onward and Upward

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit