Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cole's Birthday

It's Cole's birthday today. My baby is 24. He's on his way to his home from Disney World.  They had a great time and I'm glad.  Cole will deploy with the Army in January.  His wife is going to school full-time so I'm glad she will have some activities to keep her busy during his long deployment.

It's been a long day today waiting for Tom to come home from China.  He's on the last leg of his flight now.
So, I kept busy trying to finish up my Christmas cards which I need to get in the mail on Monday if they are to make it home from Italy before Christmas.










This is me as an Elf last year and Tom and I as elves.




http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/DyjNCKWwmyxoRi7q?cmpid=ey_fb_self


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love all of them! Such fun, whimsical cards! Love the design on that top one! You sure are one cute elf!

Shawne said...

What a great way to use up those scraps, very cute!

Lijit Search Wijit