Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday Wanderings

Well, we're back in Italy and I'm almost over my jet-lag.  I got back to making cards today and I was fairly productive finishing up four cards. We are heading to Sweden for a week and I will have cricut withdrawl again.  I did buy lots of "idea" books while I was away and combed through them on the plane rides and car journey's.  I found that inspired me but also made me have greater withdrawls. 

So these are the ones I finished today:



and the inside:  Let It Snow




This one for a little girl battling cancer:



On this card, the ballerina is a cut with her legs together, but I cut them apart and reglued them  for a little different look.





This was my first time to try a Joy Fold Card. No idea who invented it, but they had a tutorial on the Christmas with Cricut site.  It didn't turn out too bad.



This is the card unfolded.







That's it for my Wednesday Wanderings.  I hope to get to create again tomorrow if I don't have too many chores.  It's been raining so getting outside has been a bit difficult as it has already turned cold here.
Bueno Notte.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love, LOVE, love, love, love the snow flake! You are very talented!
-Jenel

Lijit Search Wijit