Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday, The National Day of Encouragement

Win a Cricut Cartridge!

Cricut is giving away one of its cartridges for their 100th anniversary promotion.  Yipppeee!  I really hope I win one!  I really really hope I win one!
 
Winter Woodland Click here to see what the catridge can cut!
 
I slept in late this morning and now I'm not in any hurry to do ANYTHING. It's Saturday.  If every day wasn't just exactly the same as the day before I'm sure I would be excited about it being Saturday.
There's a marathon of "The Secret Life of an American Teenager" on. 
 
It's the National Day of Encouragement so I will have to find someone to encourage today.  http://www.letsencourage.com/  I had a plan but it didn't work out.  So another plan will have to be
worked up.
 
 
 
Onward and Upward,

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit