Friday, September 18, 2009

Going Home

Our Cricut Card Fairy Army Commander has moved to a new home and I am sending her a "house warming" card.  I thought it would be nice to use one of the many birdhouses on my cartridges.  So, this is the card I got done today.  I have been busy packing and getting things ready to go. Tom will be home not long after I leave and I need to leave the house clean for him and leave him some things to eat.  Cleaning up the craft corner that I haven't had to straighten since he's been gone will be a job.  I've got stuff everywhere!



And the inside:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you like All Mixed Up? I don't think I care for it that much. I think it would be one I was willing to trade. I would have to trade for another font cartridge. I like your bird houses!
Cute paper.

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

I made the background paper myself. :0) I don't know about all mixed up, but yes, you should trade it for something else fun that you would like.

Lijit Search Wijit