Friday, September 4, 2009

Gettin' Busy

I was a designing fool today.  I sat down with my DS this morning and designed 5 cards and layed them out according to the colors that I was going to need cut.  I did really well with 4 of them, but the last one I ended up needing to cut more pieces.... more because the cricut messed up than my designing enough cuts.

Tom had some favorites among these cards.... and his choices surprised me.  He liked the Snowman and the Frost on the Pumpkin cards the best.  These are the days work.


Snowball Snowman


Snowball Snowman Inside


Frost on the Pumpkin


Fall Tree & Pumpkins


Pumpkins with Wheat Stalks


Funny Reindeer

This last one was my favorite because besides the fall colors, I really love Spring

I didn't put any of these on the Cricut Boards yet because I don't really think they are "worthy" of the boards.
I might add one or two to the gallery.   It was a good days work.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

HI its Jamie from the ribbon swap -

I lOVE the snowman card (the first one) and the last one with the tags and flowers.

I feel the same way about my stuff sometimes and don't put it up on the boards.

I have really only started my crafty blog :)

Unknown said...

Frost on the pumpkin is my favorite!
I don't know why you wouldn't put it on the cricut boards.

Unknown said...

I made a card inspired by your frost on the pumpkin card. It is called, "Finally Fall."
I will try and post it on my blog. I'm having trouble getting a picture of me on my blog.

Lijit Search Wijit