Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday

The Cricut message boards have been full of fun for me lately.  Lots of interesting posts and some of the most incredible work I have ever seen.  Susie B had made a Tic Tac Snowman and I loved it, so I made one of my own and this is my version.


I was also invited to a card challenge.  I've never done one before so I thought I would try.  The subject was "Flamingo."  But when I saw the word, all I saw was "Flaming O."  I made a card from that perspective.  I don't think it will win the challenge but I'm pretty sure it will bring a laugh! 




We also got mail today from home.  It's always nice to get mail from home.  It was mostly bills and junk mail catalogs, but just having it all to sort through and look at was a blast!  That reminded me how many wonderful friends I have so I did this card:




Hope your day is cheery and bright!
Onward and Upward - Pen

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit