Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Hallow fall

Hi everyone!  I've been so busy making cards that I haven't had time to post anything, so I'm starting with one of my fall cards here so I can enter it in a few blog challenges:


 I hope you get this one...



It's a fallen tree in the woods.


Okay, hope it made you laugh anyway, I had fun making it.

The trees are from Cricut Cartridges Create a Critter, Halloween and Picturesque. The paper is from Fancy Pants.  The sense of humor is just me.
Have a wonderful day! 


Entering in challenges:
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge

Emerald Creek https://blog.emeraldcreek.ca/

SheepSki Design Challenges



1 comment:

Karla Yungwirth said...

He, he, This is cute Penny! Thanks so much for joining us for the Emerald Creek October challenge!! Hope we will see you again! Happy Halloween
Hugs,
DT Karla

Lijit Search Wijit