Thursday, May 23, 2019

Monochrome

The challenge over at Moving Along With The Times is a monochrome project.  I decided to use this challenge for my mother's day card and create this monochrome project:


I used 4 cut layers for the mom layer, the daisy flower embossing folder and the divine swirls folder for the background.

I used the Martha Stewart Branch punch for the white branches and white pearls for the center.




This is a close up look of the layers I used for the Mom and for the inside of the card.  Come Join us at Moving Along With The Times

Entering this card in the following challenges.

3 comments:

Wendy L said...

Love it Penny, I love white on white, thank you, xxx

Furrbster said...

Oooh I do love the idea of using the different embossing folders! It gives a great effect,

Hugz Tinz

Zoe Tant said...

with such a fabulous monochrome card to share Penny I can see why you chose it as your challenge theme. Great challenge thank you Zoe x

Lijit Search Wijit