Monday, August 6, 2018

Whooo Loves You?

I needed a bunch of quick cards to make to send all my grandkids.... just to remind them that their Nana and Papa love them. 

This owl is a mixture of the Paisley Cartridge and Create a Critter. 



I cute some basic squares out of a lovely paper that I found at the Scrap store that we have here in Denton, Tx.  It's a wonderful place to lose a few hours and engage your creative mind. Any whoooo (see what I did there), I used some stiffened felt to cut with, white pen to outline stitching and googly eyes for the fun of it. 


The answer to this question is Nana and Papa! We had a wonderful time this summer getting to visit our 5 grandchildren.  They are spread throughout the United States.  It was fun driving with my husband, talking and dreaming as we go. 


I like to line the envelopes that I use with scrap paper.  It looks nice and provides a protective layer for the design in the envelope.  Here are some of the other owl cards I completed:  



Come join us at Fantabulous Cricut for our Anything Goes challenge. 

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit