Tuesday, March 6, 2018





Over at Colour Crazy team bog, we were tasked with using  All Dressed Up Images, I chose, "I love my puppy,







I had so much coloring this little girl in copic markers E6, B41,R20, E18, G03, YG13, Y28, Y32, Y00, Y08, BV00, R27, R20, E13, E00, E34, RV02.  Stash rhinestones, Fancy Pants paper, stash ribbon, thinking of you stamp. Lawn Fawn stitched border die.




This was definitely an act in coloring and correcting mistakes..... the red marker BLOOPED a large red spot on a place I was only trying to dot and I had to go into repair mode.  But that's why we colour crazy right?  To learn and enjoy!  My husband was actually impressed I did it. I will not be ashamed to send this card out to someone.
Come join us at Colour Crazy Blog! 

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit