Monday, January 22, 2018

Let It Snow - Fantabulous Cricut


The challenge over at Fanatabulous Cricut is 

Challenge #318-Snow
Make a project using anything snow related. But there has to be a least one cut from the Cricut Library!
This Weeks Sponsor is-


I used the following cartridges and cuts for this card: Hello Kitty for the Snowman, Zooballoo for the background snowy world and the Let It Snow is from Holiday Cakes



This little snowman is adorable! He was easy to put together and makes a positive punch on this background. from Zooballoo. I hadn't used that cartridge in so long and I forgot the adorable things on there!

The snowflakes are part of the Let It snow cut, I added some stardust stickles to the snow background and on top of the words.  I used a Lawnfawn die on the inside to cut out a frame, but forgot to get the picture. I loved this littl card.

Come Join us at Fantabulous Cricut! 

Adding this card to the following challenges:

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit