Thursday, June 1, 2017

Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamp

Challenge 331 at Penny's Crafty Paper Challenges 

The Design Team over at Penny's are using Sasayaki Glitter images for our Anything Goes challenge. 


This is the little mermaid image from Sasayaki Glitter digital stamps.   You can Like their facebook page here.


I colored this image with
Copic Markers and Copic Spica Markers
White Opaque Pen
Stickles
Cricut Jellyfish and Shellfish
Cricut Circle w/scallop cut
Paper Flowers and Brads
My own personal"Thinking of You" stamp
Pearl Stickers for bubbles


Inner cut is "Mermaid Love" svg cut


I really enjoyed coloring this image, which I ended up coloring twice, when the original one I colored was destroyed by my stupidity in stamping.  Arrrgghh.  Don't you hate that.  My original one was colored PERFECTLY too.  I did it again and got it framed and carded and I was happy with it.  I made it for my grand-daughter, Ruby, who is quite the fish herself -- since she lives in Hawaii, she's always at the beach.




Sasayaki has some adorable digital images.
Have a look and good luck in the Penny's challenge.


Entering this card in the following challenges:


Use Your Stuff - Summer Challenge Blog Hop

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit