Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Card for a Child

Today I made a couple of these robots for my two grandsons in another state.  It was a super cute cut and easy to make and I know he's going to love pulling it out of the envelope and watching it spring to life. 



This robot is a customized Cricut cut from Cricut Access that I made on my explore.  I added a comb to the top of his head for hair. I have eyeball brads that I used for his eyes.  


There are about 8 brads associated with this project. Since, I am giving it to a kid I cut the project twice and layered it to the brads so they were not exposed on the back.  This was a project of love so I had a lot of fun! 


Folds flat into an envelope and springs open when you pull it out. 

Entered in:
Nordsalten-hobbyklubb.- Card for a Kid

Cardsundmore - KID CARD



No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit