Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Inchies

 The fun thing about cutting inchies on the Cricut is that you then have a perfect guide for placement on the card. These inchie stamps from #closetomyheart.  Lots of choices.  I left this card ambiguous until I I know if I need a birthday or thinking-of-you card.  

 Entered in Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes #108

Use Your Stuff - 2 or more stamps



I used the guide created by the inchies project above to chalk the negative using a dusk to dawn appearance for the celebrating angel.  This is an odd color for a Christmas card, but I kind of like that feature.  Not always red & green, or blue & silver, etc.  This stamp also #closetomyheart.  I bought it two years ago and I've NEVER used it.  In fact, the first time I used it for this card I stamped it backwards.  Frustrating! 



Have fun with your cuts and stamps.  

Entered in http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/ - Under the Pile
http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com.au/ - Anything Goes
Wednesday Word Art - Hark the Herald Angels Sing




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did
you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple
tweeks would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Many thanks

Anonymous said...

I could not refrain from commenting. Well written!

Lijit Search Wijit