Thursday, June 9, 2016

Father's day card

I usually try to surprise my dad with some kind of difficult cutting on the Cricut.   This year, I just did a simple card with lots of DIFFICULT layers to attach.  I've been working with cricut for a long time now and those of us who are cricut fans, know how the layers don't always line up perfectly.  


The drill is from the handyman cartridge. 
Cricut Explore did the writing for me.
Brads and pop up tape


I had a number of little card-stock greetings from a quilling kit I no longer use. I reused a background paper from a card someone sent me.  I keep those and try to reuse what was sent instead of just throwing them away.  
I know my dad will like this along with the gift card inside.
Happy Father's day! 


Entered in the Fantabulous Cricut Blog Challenge #278 Father's Day




No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit