Thursday, February 4, 2016

Sing Into Spring

I don't get to play challenges often but I had time to do it now. This challenge is to use that red and white twine and show love.  I love to sing.  It's the hardest part of life after thyroid surgery, I can't sing anymore,  but it doesn't stop my heart.  I have a bunch of this red and white twine left over after Christmas and I keep it out because I can use it for Valentines too.  


Loving You Challenge

4CC#284 Love



/The music on the card (in case you wondered) is FUR ELISE
2" squares in red
1 1/2 inch music


The Bird from 50 States Cricut CartridgeI used old wedding invitation papers to make the front and inside sentiment areas.  I needed to use up that prime paper I have left over after almost every wedding I do.


Clear IT Out Challenge Blog

4 Crafty Chicks


No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit