Friday, September 25, 2015

New Cricut Explore Air

So, my DH, got me two gifts for my birthday.  Tickets to Garth Brooks in Dallas and a new cricut explore air. What?!

The learning curve on the new program is steep for me. There is much to do and I'm having trouble figuring it all out.  Watching a lot of you-tube videos.

I did these 3 cards with Too Cute Ink coloring with my copics.  Honestly, I don't have the hang of the coloring thing.  As with all things, practice, practice, practice.  I read that TooCuteInk is going to stop her drawings and stamping for a while, so I scurried (yes, scurried) over to her shop for a 50% discount and downloaded some digital stamps.

These 3 Cards made for my grandsons, Ellis, Parker and Wesley, I'll get the girls next week.

Cards entered into Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - Project for kids.  

Acorn and leaf and all base cuts made on the cricut.
Copic Markers
and 2Cute Stamps

^------------------------------------

This Fox Card entered in Inspiration Destination Contest Anything Goes #52





I'm trying to figure out how to do more than boxes on my cricut.  It came with a neat project to replicate, but right now, I can't understand why and how it's doing the layers. I mean, yes, I figured out the layers, but why all the layers are so separated, and I feel like I'm wasting paper, when with my expression, I could decide where and what layers were placed.


So, I'm learning and it's fun. 
Have a great weekend! 





No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit