Thursday, August 27, 2015

Create something New everyday

My friend, Laurie, gave me a T-shirt with this saying on it.  Create Something New Everyday.  It's the kind of saying that's been around a long time, but when she saw it, she thought of me and I think that is great.  Still working on Christmas.  Here is what I made this week...............
This little cosmetic bag, or ditty bag is made out of the bottom of an old pair of blue jeans. 
These little felt flowers I made, have clips on them, so they can come off as the decoration and fold the lip up and clip them to the top and throw it in your other bag or suitcase.  The bag sits on a folded and sewn bottom, but I made a little insert bottom out of cardboard and covered with the blue jean sewed over it. 
DH was impressed.  I made this in a little over an hour.  It was super easy.  Another gift for the Christmas party at church.



No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit