Monday, June 8, 2015

Happy Birthday Mother In Love

I have a great mother-in-law.  Lots of people complain about theirs, but I really do love mine.  She is knowledgeable and funny.  I got her a really funny birthday present which I'm not showing here in case she sees it.


The basket is from the cricut cartridge My Community.
The flowers are from Walk In My Garden
The Just For You Flag is from Close To My Heart 
Lady Bug Brad from Eyelet Outlet 


The little metal Happy Birthday Tag is from a clearance package I got awhile back and can't remember the maker. 

It's the serious part of the birthday -The card.  I made my husband look up something to write in the card.  You'd think I threatened to send him to the dentist!  Men! 

Happy Birthday, Anne.  I love you.



No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit