Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Flower Growth

It's spring and the surprising rate of things blooming in my yard is incredible.  My hydrangeas came back, my rose bushes bloomed today and my chrysanthemums are greening up.  So this is my card for spring growth.


The seed is deep in the ground but doesn't mind the struggle of the rock, it just moves around it. 



Rock is a cloud from Going Places Cartridge
Walk In My Garden Cartridge for flower, rose, snail and butterfly
Dragonfly punch
Life's a beach seaweed for plant underground
Paper trimmings for the grass
Fancy Pants Papers
Torn pieces of paper

.This is the positive note to this card
,
We don't grow when things are easy,
we grow when we face challenges. 

Entered in:
Bitten by the Bug 2 - Spring Flowers

Path of Positivity -- Growth



No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit