Friday, March 6, 2015

Painting Bunny


This is my painting Easter bunny card. 
I was really proud of my fluffy bunny tail.  I threaded some twisted twill through a button several times, tied them in knots and cropped the tine close to the knots.  It turned out just like I wanted.  

My vision with this card started with a Easter bunny out painting his egg, standing on a ladder to reach the top with his brush. 
And.... when it was all painted.....


He painted his way out of it and left his impression. 
I crack myself up in little giggles when I start a story of a card. 

Easter 2010 Cartridge
Tuesday Morning Paper 
Bazzill Paper
Button
Twine

ENTERED IN: 

Pile It On #58 - Adhesive embellishment 


National Old Stuff Day -Bitten By the Bug 2 - Old Cartridge Easter 2010


1 comment:

Joanne said...

Hi Penny. How are things with you? I hope this finds you doing very well! ADORABLE bunny card. I really like how you did his tail, so cute! I also really like the paper on the inside of the card, very cheerful! Sending BIG hugs your way, Joanne. xx

Lijit Search Wijit