Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hello - Good Bye Birdie

Some bright flourescents and gelly pens and I have these hello birds on a fence.
The love of colorful wings.  This card is part of a set that I made for my mom for Christmas.  Some confessions..... when I was at my parents house while my dad was ill.  I swiped (borrowed without permission) some things from their house and used them as inspiration pieces for things I made them for Christmas.  I took a really pretty basket (except for the fact that some little kid had written their name across the top) painted it and used it to hold the things I made.  On my mother's shelf she had this little picket fence house.  So, a whole series of cards have picket fences.

Walk In My Garden
Paper Doll Dress up
Just Because Cards
Scrap papers, top one crinkled and smoothed.
Heart Punch
Inside is blank but paper lined.

Thanks for visiting me.





1 comment:

Michelle N. said...

What a pretty card! I love that you took inspiration from your parents house, which makes it more meaningful-thanks for joining us at FCCB's Birdie Challenge!

Lijit Search Wijit