Saturday, February 21, 2015

Owl Be There For You


I've never really liked owls, but I saw this pallet of colors in my book and decided to use it.  It turned out adorable for these owls! The little white tag had a star on it which goes with the starry night,, wispy winds, and crazy colors. It was really fun to make this card. 

The inside says, "Owl Be There For You" reflecting the colors used on the front of the card. 
I used Just Because Cards, Paper Doll Dress up and Serenade. and Marvy Le Plume markers. I added those little googly eyes because I like them.  The paper was from a weird mixture of paper that I picked up at Tuesday morning. Patterns are really hard for me, but these papers were easy and all on the color wheel. 

Simon Says - Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge
Crafting From The Heart- Use Your Passions
Tuesday Throw Down, Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenge

1 comment:

*Vicki* said...

I think these owls are so colorful and fun! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Tuesday Throwdown . Hope you will join us for our new challenge this week! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Lijit Search Wijit