Friday, February 28, 2014

Reclaimed/Repurposed

Every card below has an element of reclamation.  When I was a kid we used to do this with Christmas cards at school making new cards from last years old ones.  There might be a pattern paper color,  a reused card base, or graphic element.  I'm starting simple by clearing out some of my junk stuff that are cluttering my desk as I get my new home's craft room established. 


 The graphic on this card is the girl with umbrella cut from one card.  I typed out the saying from another card and layered it on.  It's really very stunning in person. 

Easter baskets with eggs. 

Outside and Inside of stained glass card.  Feel Better soon sentiment and a packet of green tea. 


Thank you note with Starbucks card. 


Have a nice day. 

1 comment:

Joanne said...

WTG Penny! Super way to get back in to the swing of things again. I need to take a hint from this, lol. I have soooo much stuff that I have saved for recycling - I better get busy! I love all of the cards! The verses on the first two are super. and I really like the one holding the tea bag. Super job on them all! Hugs, Joanne

Lijit Search Wijit