Thursday, December 23, 2010

Buon Natale e' Buon Anno Nuovo


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I've spent a significant amount of the last month in and out of the hospital for pneumonia and bronchitis infections.  It's been a rough month for getting crafts done so I'm thankful for the times I was able to work ahead and for the fact that blogger lets you post ahead of time.  My DH has been my superhero, taking care of me and helping me get things posted. 

We get to move back to the U.S. in 2011 so there is much to do to get ready for an international move.  I will be sifting through all my craft stuff to get it ready for shipping and I'm looking forward to the projects I will do with the stuff I "find" while cleaning.

Last year's craft resolution was to try 12 different folds to use on cards.  I did that.  Yay~  I can't decide what to "resolute" this year.  So that's my goal for the next two weeks (along with getting well).... figure out my Crafting New Year's resolution.

What's yours?

11 comments:

Joanne said...

Penny I sure hope your health is much improved! I had no idea you had been ill. Your move will surly be a big one! Coming from HI to the mainland I really know what you mean! Have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year. I am so glad to have found you in the vast cyber universe we call the internet! I so enjoy your creations, your blog and your friendship. With much aloha, Joanne.

Unknown said...

Crafting goals? My goal is just to craft.LOL! I think your goal should be to craft more with your family and since you will be working on wedding...maybe adding flowers to your cards. Love ya!

Angi Barrs said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Penny. Wishing you Good Health in the New Year!

Anonymous said...

All the best back in the States.
Hope you're in tip-top shape before the big move.

Happy New Year!
PJ(Jessie Adams)

Joanne said...

Aloha Penny, just stopping by again to say I hope you are feeling better and send lots of good wishes for a very happy new year! Luv & Hugs, J:)

Joy said...

Girl...I had NO idea you had been so sick!! Bless your heart!! I hope you are improving each and every day!! Thank you so much for the Christmas card....such a cute couple !!! I didn't send out a single card this year....not even to family! I just had too much other projects to deal with. Get better soon and let me know when you are making that big move !
xoxo Joy

BrendaB said...

Penny, hope you feel better soon! Take care of yourself!

Joanne said...

Just stopping by again to say I hope you are feeling much better. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, J:)

K-E Kreations said...

Penny ~ I hope you feel better soon! Please know you're in our thoughts & prayers.

A big move is very exciting. I know you've been looking forward to the move back. Hopefully, things go smoothly. After just going through a "small move", I know how hard/long it takes to feel settled. We're still living out of boxes.

Kate said...

Happy New Year, Penny! I've missed seeing your work and do hope you are feeling much, much better. All the best with your upcoming move. I look forward to seeing more of your creations when you can craft again!

Katie said...

It's been a while since I've last stopped by! I hope your feeling much better now and happy to see you will be moving back to the USA soon! Happy crafting & cooking!

Lijit Search Wijit