Follow by Email

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Buon Natale e' Buon Anno Nuovo


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I've spent a significant amount of the last month in and out of the hospital for pneumonia and bronchitis infections.  It's been a rough month for getting crafts done so I'm thankful for the times I was able to work ahead and for the fact that blogger lets you post ahead of time.  My DH has been my superhero, taking care of me and helping me get things posted. 

We get to move back to the U.S. in 2011 so there is much to do to get ready for an international move.  I will be sifting through all my craft stuff to get it ready for shipping and I'm looking forward to the projects I will do with the stuff I "find" while cleaning.

Last year's craft resolution was to try 12 different folds to use on cards.  I did that.  Yay~  I can't decide what to "resolute" this year.  So that's my goal for the next two weeks (along with getting well).... figure out my Crafting New Year's resolution.

What's yours?
Post a Comment

Lijit Search Wijit