Follow by Email

Friday, November 12, 2010

Question for my friends and I REALLY want to hear from you!

Do you feel like things are getting a little excessive lately?  I mean more than normal.
It could be just that I am oversaturated with Cricut stuff lately.  Something new is coming out every second and I don't have time to appreciate it or contemplate it. 

Layout pages are getting thicker and thicker.  I can't fit them in a book without them getting squished, so why are we doing that?

The same with greeting cards going off the pages and over the top so that special envelopes have to be fabricated if it ever was to be mailed.

Now, I've been pretty sick with pneumonia the last couple of weeks and my work has suffered because I don't feel good and some of this might be from that, but I was wondering if it was just me or do you feel the pull of the recession to a more simple decor?

Just wondering?
Post a Comment

Lijit Search Wijit