Follow by Email

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What?!!


Sending this to a friend who appreciates sarcasm.  I got the digi clip from Iclips.  But, my printer broke, so I ended up drawing him freehand by looking at the computer screen.  I got pretty close I think.  I made the scrub-brush freehand too.  I just cut out what I thought the shape would be and colored it with copics.


Bathtub and Duckies from New Arrival
Font is Pooh Font
Copic Colors
Digi image from Iclips (freehanded)
Towel is a cut piece of fleece material for my flocking
Sparkle from stickles
Sarcasm is free.

Challenges:

Crafty Cardmakers - Cards for Men
Practical Scrappers - Glitter and flocking
Pile It On - #23 Summer Showers
A Crafty Little Place - Cards for Him 
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #54 - For Him/Men
Post a Comment

Lijit Search Wijit