Follow by Email

Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Sunny Days Popping Up

Number 10!  This is my 10th different kind of card as part of my New Year's Resolution to try one different fold a month.  This is my first attempt at a Pop Up Card.   My Creative Time had a challenge to use the colors Red, Brown and Blue.  And Charisma Cardz was Spots & Stripes, so I decided I would incorporate all three things, my different card fold and their challenges.   Plus a few more challenges that I often stalk but never play.

HAPPY SUNNY DAY is inspired by Hoops and YoYo and this e-card: Hoops & YOYO

This card made from Create A Critter and Pooh Font.  It is a very simple pop up card for which there are tutorials all over the internet.   

Happy Sunny Day! 



Create a Critter caterpillars, grass, little plant trees from Serenade.  Brown Ribbon, light brown and blue Copics, Stamp Out Online Stamp, Twine and Buttons.  Striped paper from Tuesday Morning, Blue Cricut Paper.  
Challenges:
My Creative Time: Throwback Thursday 49er- Red, Blue and Brown
Charisma Cardz - Spots and Stripes
Totally Paper Crafts - #20 Animal Magic
Our Creative Corner - Summertime 
Bitten by the Bug2 - Summer Theme
Post a Comment

Lijit Search Wijit