Follow by Email

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bee Yourself

I'm sending this to my sister who is nervous about starting her NEW JOB in her new town.  The best advice is to BE YOURSELF and SMILE.   She's going to be great at her new job! 




I just received this CTMH Stamp from my rep. Kelesta at K.E. Creations.  It's such an adorable little stamp and perfect for my sister starting her new job..  The Cuttlebug Spot sketch this week lent itself perfectly to frame this little stamp.  I also had this fun black and white daisy paper, from Making Memories, that I have been wanting to use for a long time.  What goes with bees?  Flowers.  Used George to make all the squares and Serenade to create the swirls.  Cuttlebug folders Swiss Dots and Flowers and Swirls.



Challenges:
Post a Comment

Lijit Search Wijit