Monday, May 10, 2010

Punch it Up

I found this punch I haven't used in a long time.  It's an imaginations punch from EK Success.  I saw it once on the Carol Duvall show and I just had to have it but I hardly ever used it.  I got it out yesterday and started playing with the heart and making this chain.  It was fun, like making those old gum wrapper chains where you just sit there and indulge in the monotony. 

The challenge at Practical Scrappers this week is using punches and then I saw sketch competition in the Through the Craftroom Door magazine, so I decided to incorporate them both. 


Challenges




My Sheri Crafts - Continuing the Mom theme 

9 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Cute! Love your punches and the cute stamp. Thanks for joining us this week over at Practical Scrappers.

Sasya said...

OH, what a great idea to use the punch this way!! i just love your work! thank you so much for playing with us at Practical Scrappers this week!

hugs
Sasya

Pam said...

LOVE the chain. What a great way to use the punch. That was really thinking outside the box! Thanks for playing along this week at Practical Scrappers.

Anonymous said...

OMG, Penny, that is so cool! Love what you did with that punch! Ohhhhhh, I like the little dimensional flowers in the bouquet... SO DARN CUTE!

P.G. Lamb said...

Very pretty card! I love the two stamped images that you used! The border is very creative!

savvy teaching tips said...

Wow - what intricate work with those punches. They look great. Thanks for playing with us at Practical Scrappers.

Raquel said...

Beautiful card. What a great idea to link all those punched hearts... so clever!

Scrapping Cat said...

Wow, I have never seen that done before...how creative is that???? WOnderful card, and love your blog too

Unknown said...

I love that you shared with us how to use the heart punch. That is a faby card!
Thanks for linking up to Pracical Scrappers today!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Lijit Search Wijit