Wednesday, May 19, 2010

CRICUT CRAWL SHADOW ELEMENT WINNER

The results are in and all the DT members of Fantabulous Cricut have chosen the winners of their elements, which will be announced on the Fantabulous Cricut page on Winner Wednesday (today).
I am announcing and showing my winner for the shadow element:

Kate from Ontario, Canada's project Lady Lenore
Here is her project:
She used the shadow feature almost everywhere in this project and it is quite beautiful.

Kate email me and I will send you your gift certificate!  Thank you for entering such a wonderful project in the Fantabulous Cricut Crawl!

penlightatjunodotcom

5 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Gorgeous work Kate...Congrats on your fun prize.

Smiles!
Gwen

Melissaward said...

Congrats!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Beautiful work. Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kate! VERY PRETTY layout!

Kate said...

Thank you everybody - and thank you Penny! I'm so honoured and excited to have won this prize. I've sent you an email with my information. Thank you!!

Lijit Search Wijit